How to setup Apple ID on your Mac: You can access all Apple Services only with your Apple ID and it one kind of your account that allow you to use all Apple Services such as iTunes, iCloud, iMessage, App Stores, Apple Music, Face Time etc. If you are using all these services then you are operating it with your Apple ID and then there is no need to create a new one. But if you did not have your Apple ID then you must create it use all Apple services. So, through this article, we are going to provide you all the related information by which you can set up Apple ID on your Mac.
Steps to setup Apple ID on your Mac
- First, go to the apple symbol available at the top and click on “System Preferences…”—(check screenshot).
- “System Preferences” page will open where you will need to click on the “iCloud” icon.
- iCloud Sign in page open where you can sign in with your Apple ID and password or you can create a new one by clicking on the link “Create Apple ID”.
- Then, you will need to enter your date of birth in the box and then click on “continue” button.
- Now, you can create an Apple ID by entering your name and email ID. You will also need to enter a strong password, confirm it again, tick on email updates and then click on “Continue” button.
- Then, complete three security questions and click on “Continue” button.
- Then, you can check “Terms and Conditions”, accept it by clicking on “Agree” button.
- After all these activities, you can log in to your account with your Apple ID and Password.
- Click on “Next” button and if you have ticked on ‘Use Find My Mac’. Then click on “Allow” button to find my mac facility.
- Now, to setup iCloud keychain, you will need to enter your Apple ID Password, click on “OK” button. For security reason, you will need to enter Six Digit numeric security code and then click on “Next” button, enter it again and click on “Next” button.
- After this, you will need to provide your phone number on which you can get messages; enter your country, phone number and click on “Done” button. So, in this way you can setup your Apple ID on your Mac.
Content Source: Apple Support.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the knowledge base “How to setup Apple ID on your Mac”. So, if you need more updates related to this topic then you can bookmark this page and visit to this page again easily.