How to verify iCloud Account: – In case you want to improve the security of your iCloud account, but don’t have any devices that can update to OS X EI Caption or iOS 9 then you can set up two – step verification for your Apple ID. Your Apple ID all the important details and personal information such as Payment details, Personal details, photos and iMessages, that’s for it become more important to secure your account suing two-step authentication. An Apple ID is required to access any backups stored once you have configured iCloud to work with your Apple devices. iCloud has also included an app to help users to find lost or stolen devices.
Procedure to verify iCloud Account
To verify your iCloud Account you need to go through Two-step verification which is an additional security feature to protect the security of your Apple devices. So to verify iCloud Account check the below-provided instruction and steps which are given below:-
- Visit Apple ID account page
- Sign into MY Apple ID to manage your account. By entering Apple ID and Password
- Then select password and security section
- After that answer the security question and click on “Continue” button
- Then you will see a “Get started” link to enable two-step verification for your account. Start follows the onscreen instruction.
- Remember point:-
- After Two-step verification the to make a change into your account you need to sign into with two-step verification.
- There will be no security questions will exist
- After that, you will be the single person able to send a request for password reset.
- Keep your Recovery Key in a safe place.
- Add a device or SMS capable phone number to granting permission in which you will receive the 4-digit code. The iCloud is only account will be able to use both devices “Find My iPhone” and SMS to receive the four-digit code.
- Click on “Continue” You will also get a recovery key which you can use to access your account in case you forget or lose your devices.
- Select country and Add phone number, click on Next
- Enter the verification code and click on “Verify” button
- Set up your trusted devices (trusted device used to verify your identity) and click Continue.
- Then you will receive your recovery key. Take a print out of it or write it and click on “Continue” button
- Enter the recovery key and hit on “Confirm” button
- Verification of iCloud Account is finished. Keep the recovery number safely for future use.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to verify iCloud Account” You can bookmark this web page and visit here again for future use.