How to transfer files from iPhone, iPad to iCloud : icloud is a drive which stores online files. Icloud allow safely store all your presentations, spreadsheets, PDFs, images and any other kind of document in iCloud. And it allows you to access them from your iphone, ipad, ipad touch. All files on the desktop will automatically upload to your icloud. With the use of airdrop, you can transfer files from iphone to icloud. All files inside documents folder are syncronised automatically to icloud drive. For more details, you can see given below details.
Steps for How to transfer files from iPhone, iPad to iCloud
Here you can see how to turn on documents folder on desktop
- Open system preferences of your mac
- Then click on icloud
- Then make sure that your icloud drive is oprn (check blue tick)
- Then click on option next to icloud drive
- Then mark tick in desktop and documents folders
- Click done
If you have iOS device than you can follow given below steps.
- First of all, go to your setting of your apple device
- Then click on icloud tab
- Make sure that icloud drive is on (blue tick)
- After that click on photos tab and
- Go to icloud photos sharing then
- Enable icloud photo sharing
- After that press exit button
- Then go to your photo album
- And click on share
- Then new window will open front of you
- Then type your album name
- And click on create tab then album will be created
- Then add you photos
- And your photos will be uploaded in few second on icloud
Alternate method for sharing If you are using mac/ipad/iphone than you can follow given steps
- First of all, you required enabling Airdrop by swiping up from bottom to screen and open “Control Center”
- Then tap on Airdrop after that you will see a screen in which you have to select who you want to share. So there you can click on contact only or everyone
- Now click on share option in ap like phot, safari etc. and there you will see an option such as an airdrop which will help you to transfer data through WIFI or Bluetooth.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to How to transfer files from iPhone, iPad to iCloud how you can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest update related to How to transfer files from iPhone, iPad to iCloud.