How to setup/Edit icloud Account/Contact Details/E-Mail in Mac: You can easily edit your contact details and email ID of Apple iCloud. To edit or setup iCloud account, contact details and email ID you will need to login icloud first. Then, then through account detail option you can perform above activities. Sometimes it becomes necessary for us to change our address, email ID and some other details for many reasons. So, if you are in the same situation, then you can edit/setup Icloud account, contact details, emailed etc by going through below steps. Follow the step by step procedure and setup/edit your icloud account.
How to setup/Edit icloud Account/Contact Details/E-Mail in Mac
- First, go to the apple symbol available at the top of your Mac desktop (check screenshot) and click on “System Preferences.
- On “System Preferences” page, you will need to click on the “iCloud” icon.
- iCloud Sign in page open will open where you will need to provide the sign in details (Apple ID and password).
- Now, you have logged into your iCloud. So, to setup/edit your account click on “Account Details”.
- You will see some options (General, Contact, Security, Devices, Payment):
- General option: Through general option, you can change your name. You will just need to enter the new name in the place of the old name and click on “Done” button. You should note that your Apple ID Cannot be changed.
- Contact Option: You can change/add or remove your email ID and Address through contact option. To add/remove your email ID, you will need to use “+ or -” sign available below email box. With “+” sign you can add new email ID and with “-” sign you can remove the old one. If you want to change your address then click on “Change” button available in primary address box where you can edit your new address and click on save button. You can also choose email preferences if you need according to your choice and then click on “Done” button.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to setup/Edit icloud Account/Contact Details/E-Mail in Mac”. So, if you need more updates then you can bookmark this page and visit again later.