How to remotely access Mac using iCloud: – As know there are many of ways to sync documents and access them from somewhere as. The iCloud users can also access Mac remotely allows you to run desktop applications, have access to a full web browser from iOS. It will help you a lot at that time when you are away from your Mac but want or need to access the files. With the rise of advent services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud which made accessing your files easier. Remotely service usually used for one of the three things. First in case you might need to access the files on Mac from home or from office while you are some other place. In the second case if you are sitting front of it and want to take control of that Mac’s desktop known as screen sharing. The third case is if you are a technically half mast or you want to control and access Mac’s command link using iClouds.
To remotely access Mac using icloud users can avail Back to My Mac service. Back to My Mac is an iCloud service or feature which will help you to set up a network of Mac computers so that you can remotely access Mac using iClouds. With the help of Back to My Mac feature of iCloud you can do two main tasks which are:-
- Sharing of Files: – Search for the files or folders on your remote Mac and move them to your local Mac.
- Sharing of Screen: – Users can also use remote Mac feature even if user are sitting front of it. Use your local mouse or keyboard to open and edit documents on your remote Mac.
Set up Back to My Mac
- To use Back to My Mac feature first you need to set up back to My Mac if you want to use:-
- Visit Apple menu and select iCloud.
- If you already signed into iCloud, then enter Apple Id and sign in.
- Click on Back to My Mac option.
- Make sure that your Mac is ready to share file and another document with another device.
- Went to the System preference menu and then click on the Sharing option.
- After clicking on Sharing make sure that File Sharing, Remote Login, Remote management and Remote Apple Events is selected.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to remotely access Mac using iCloud” You can bookmark this web page to get more information and details for future preference.