How to manage iCloud payment details using Mac:- When you buy any iCloud storage your upgrade charge is billed to the Apple Id that you use with it iCloud. In case you use same Apple Id for family sharing in iCloudand in iTunes. You can review or manage payment details using Mac such as billing address, credit card status, and upgrade charges and more. You can also change or review the payment details sung Apple Id. You can change Credit card number, Billing Address and Phone number with the help of iClouds. You can change or manage the payment details through Mac. Here we are providing you some tutorial steps which help you to manage iCloud payment details.
Procedure to manage iCloud payment details on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- In the first step go to the setting section and then tap to iTunes or App store.
- Enter your Apple Id username and password.
- After that select “Tap Payment Information”
- Then enter or update your account, click on done.
Procedure to manage iCloud payment details on Mac
- Choose Apple menu, then System Preferences.
- After that click on iCloud
- Then tap on “Account Details”
- After that enter Apple Id and password to enter to your iCloud account
- Select “Payment” section, after that click on “Details”
- After that you’re all payment details will flash. You can change or upgrade your payment details and after that click on “Done”
Procedure to manage iCloud payment details Window PC
- Open iCloud on Window
- Then click on Storage, if you are using iCloud for Windows.
- After that Click on “View Account”
- Enter the Apple Id password to access your account.
- Click on “View Account” and follow instructions.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to manage iCloud payment details using Mac” You can bookmark this webpage for more information and to visit here again.