How to manage iCloud devices using Mac: – iClous is a drive which lets you save files, document and app data to iCloud. iCloud backs up the prerequisite information from your device and keep them secure. So in case you storage device is full and you won’t able to upload to iCloud photo or files you can manage your iCloud device to make some space on them. There through this article we are helping you to manage you iCloud device using Mac. The ability to manage device is access in iCloud with the help of provided steps you can easily manage the iCloud device. If you reach your iCloud storage limit and don’t know how to manage and make space for new document or files in iClouds we helped you through this article. In case you run out of iCloud storage your device won’t back to iCloud. In case the storage reach exceeds you won’t able to send or receive messages with your iCloud email Id.
There are usually two ways through which you can manage your iCloud device
- Upgrade your storage plan
- Make storage able by deleting documents, backups, photo, and email messages and more.
Check the iCloud storage
- On your iPhone, iPad, or in iPad touch:-
- If you are iOS 9 user than: – Select setting>> iCloud>> Storage
- If you are iOS 8 user than: – Select setting>> iCloud>> Storage>> Manage storage
- Or If you are using iOS than: – Select setting>> iCloud>> Storage and Backup.
- On Mac: – First go to Apple menu>> System Preferences>> Click on iCloud>> tap Manage
Delete backups and turn off Backup for your device through Mac
- Visit the Apple menu
- Than System Preference, tap iCloud
- Click on Manage and select Backups.
- Select one of the device backups, and tap on Delete button.
- In case you want to turn off Backup and remove all backups for that device from the iCloud drive, select Delete when you are asked to confirm.
- So when you delete the backup, your device turns off backups.
Reduce the size of your iCloud Photo Library through Mac
- The first step opens the Photo app.
- Choose Photos and videos which you want to delete.
- After choosing the entire images and videos tap on Delete Photos.
Reduce the size of Photo Library through Mac
On a Mac with OS X Yosemite or later, User can manage iCloud Drive files from the iCloud Drive folder in Finder section:-
- Visit the Apple menu, then system reference
- Tap on iCloud
- Enter Apple Id and password to log in
- After that turn on the iCloud drive.
- Make sure you select some files or document which you want to manage.
- Open finder and visit the iCoud Drive folder.
- After all that drag items to the trash, or move it to a different folder on your Mac.
Manage mail on your Mac
- Delete the messages you don’t need more, and to delete mail through Mac follow the steps.
- Tap on Mailbox option.
- Erase Deleted Items and messages which you don’t want to long.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to manage iCloud devices using Mac” You can bookmark this web page to visit here again and for more information.