How to check iCloud storage on Mac: Through this article, we provide you the knowledge to the Mac user by which they can check the iCloud storage through using their Mac address. Mac (Media access control) is the address which is usable for apple phone user only. In the Mac address, users can save their all type of storage. In case if users lose their apple accessories so don’t need to worry user can log in the iCloud address through the apple ID on the other apple accessories. We are providing you few steps in given below which is helping you to check the iCloud storage on Mac.
Steps to check iCloud storage on Mac
- First, got to setting in your apple accessories.
- And select the icloud. Then fill the ID and username in required fields for login.
- After that login page will be open on your accessories.
- Then see the bottom on the login page.
- There you will see the storage graphs which in show you the used space.
- You just need to move the arrow by your mouse on the graph.
- Then you know the available space and used space.
Note: This is web page is dedicated to How to check iCloud storage on Mac. Visitors can bookmarks this page for more information and the latest news on this.