How to change iCloud password using Mac:- We understand that who difficult it is to remember a password in the modern era of digitalization where we have several numbers of account for different use and each has carry different password like net banking password, phone password, email password, Pan code and so on. The password is for to protect the privacy of the information which is stored. The password is like an operating key of devices which allow the user to access the device. Therefore to protect you account you should regularly change the password of your iCloud to protect the information and to make it safe. Here through this article, we are providing you some tutorial steps which help you to change your iCloud password.
Steps to change the password
You can change your iCloud password as for the security reason changing password in a regular interval is safer. Before starting the tutorial I want to inform you that for change the password you need to have your older password which was asking at the time of the procedure and the second one is your Login Id. If you remember both details start the procedure of changing password:-
- Open System Preferences and open iCloud
- Then click on “Account Details” link
- After that click on “Security” option
- In security section, you can get three options Birth, Password, and Security question
- Click on “Change password” tab
- By click on change password link, security demand for you Old password.
- Enter iCloud Old password, New password and for to verify again enter the new password.
- And at last click on “Change” button.
- Your old password has been replaced with your new password. Next time to access your iCloud account uses the new password to log in.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to change iCloud password using Mac” You can bookmark this webpage to get more details and to visit this web page again in future.