How to add family member to icloud Account using Mac:- You can add your family members to you iCloud account using Mac. You can create a family group or you can invite family members or people to join. You can also join someone else family group.With the help of family sharing, feature one can share iTunes, iBooks, and App Store purchases easily with six family member without sharing accounts. You can also pay bills of family purchased with the same credit card and one can also share photos, files and family calendars or more which may help you to stay connected. In case you want to avail this beneficial feature, we are helping you in it. Here through this article, we are providing some tutorial steps which will help you to add family members to the icloud account using Mac.
Procedure to add family member to icloud Account using Mac
- Visit the system reference section, select iCloud.
- Enter Apple password and Id to access.
- After that click on “Manage family” option
- A new page will come down, where you need to click on “Add Family Member”
- Enter the iCloud Name or Email Id of the person you want to add.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Enter the “Security Code” for verification, and click on the “Continue” button.
- The invitation will be sent to the person on email Id.
An invitation will be sent to them, it’s depending on the member to accept or decline. In case you have multiple Apple IDs in iTunes, you can easily invite each of your accounts to the group, so that you can share or purchases from your other Apple IDs with your family.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “How to add the family member to icloud Account using Mac” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information and to visit here again in future.